Hypersensitivity to esomeprazole, substituted benzimidazoles or any other ingredients in the drug.
Hereditary fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-izomaltaznaya failure.
Children under 12 years (due to lack of data on efficacy and safety of the drug in this group . patients) and trenbolone acetate children older than 12 years for other indications in addition to gastroesophageal reflux disease
esomeprazole should not be taken together with atazanavir and nelfinavir (see section “interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of drug interactions”).. Be wary – severe renal insufficiency ( application experience is limited).
Trenbolon can bear the justice of the name of the king of fakes – hardly any other anabolic steroid can boast of such a quantity and such regularity of occurrence in the market of “imitations”. At best, these “imitations” contain much cheaper trenbolone acetate preparations (usually testosterone propionate in low concentration); in a little bit worse – anything but oil does not. Unfortunately, there were also absolutely serious cases when a foreign admixture reached the ampoules, and preparation became simply dangerous for health. Until recently, the raw materials for the production of esters, trenbolone were actually “at the root” were bought up by the Mexican ” Ttokkyo Laboratories” so these ethers of thetrenbolone, it was lucky enough to get to the blood of mostly residents of the North American continent. Recently, the situation has changed, and it is necessary to say, significantly, but this is still a matter of progress.
Also thought out below the trenbolone ethers , there is also its 17-wasps-alkilirovannajaversion. This is called metilt-rienolon , it is quite effective in very small doses, but catastrophically affects the liver catastrophically, and therefore there are not any more industrially done.
Pregnancy and lactation
At the moment there is not enough data on the use of Nexium during pregnancy. Results of epidemiological studies of omeprazole is a racemic mixture, showed no foetotoxic actions or violations of fetal development.
The introduction of esomeprazole animals did not reveal any direct or indirect negative impact on the development of the embryo or fetus. Introduction of a trenbolone acetate kits racemic mixture of the drug and did not have any negative impact on the animal during pregnancy, childbirth, and during the postnatal development.
Should be prescribed to pregnant women only if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus.
It is not known whether esomeprazole is released in breast milk, therefore, should not be given Nexium during breastfeeding.
Dosing and Administration
Inside. Tablets should be swallowed whole with some liquid. Tablets should not be chewed or split up.
For patients with difficulty swallowing can dissolve the pills in half a glass of still water (do not use any other liquids as well as a protective shell microgranules can be dissolved), stirring up the disintegration of tablets, after which the suspension of microgranules should be drunk immediately or within 30 minutes and then refill the glass halfway with water, stir and drink residues. Do not chew or crush the microgranules.
For patients who can not swallow tablets should be dissolved in the non-carbonated water and administered through a nasogastric tube. It is important that the selected syringe trenbolone acetate and the probe suitable for this procedure. Instructions for the preparation and administration of the drug by nasogastric tube, see “Introduction of the drug by nasogastric tube.”
Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Treatment of erosive reflux esophagitis: To 40 mg once daily for 4 weeks is recommended that an additional 4-week course of treatment in cases when after the first course of healing of esophagitis does not occur or persist symptoms.
- Long term maintenance treatment after healing of erosive reflux esophagitis to prevent relapse: 20 mg once daily.
- Symptomatic treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease: 20 mg once a day – patients without esophagitis. If, after 4 weeks of treatment, the symptoms do not disappear, it is necessary to conduct an additional examination of the patient. After elimination of symptoms you can go to the drug receiving mode “if necessary”, ie taking Nexium 20 mg once a day at the resumption of symptoms. For patients taking NSAIDs, and at risk of stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer, treatment is not recommended in the “if necessary” mode.
Adults Gastric and duodenal ulcer disease in combination therapy for the eradication of a Helicobacter pylori: – Treatment of duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori: Nexium 20 mg, amoxicillin 1 g and clarithromycin 500 mg. All drugs are taken twice a day for 1 week. – Prevention of relapse of peptic ulcers associated with Helicobacter pylori: Nexium 20 mg, 1 g of amoxicillin and 500 mg of clarithromycin. All drugs are taken twice a day for 1 week. Long kislotopodavlyayuschaya therapy in patients who have had bleeding from peptic ulcers (after intravenous administration of drugs, reducing the secretion of gastric glands, for the prevention of relapse), Nexium 40 mg 1 time a day for 4 weeks closure intravenous therapy drugs, lowering the secretion of gastric glands.
- Patients taking NSAIDs continuously: – the healing of gastric ulcers associated with taking NSAIDs: Nexium 20 mg or 40 mg once a day. The duration of treatment is 4-8 weeks. – Prevention of gastric and duodenal ulcers associated with taking NSAIDs: Nexium 20 mg or 40 mg once a day.
- Conditions associated with pathological hypersecretion of gastric glands, including Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, and idiopathic hypersecretion: The recommended initial dose – Nexium 40 mg twice a day. Subsequently, the dose is adjusted individually, the duration of treatment is determined by the clinical picture of the disease. We have experience of the drug in doses of 120 mg two trenbolone acetate times a day.
- Hepatic impairment: the mild to moderate hepatic impairment dose adjustment is required. For patients with severe hepatic impairment, the maximum daily dose should not exceed 20 mg.
- Elderly patients: correction dose is not required.